Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Rock Painting

This is a new hobby for me, and I've found that my inspirations are very thin if I'm just sitting there looking at my blank rocks trying to think what to paint. After several months of this 'painter's block' I finally bought a book and started collecting images on Pintrest for inspiration and reference. I'm posting a few images here that I've gathered off of my Face Book groups that hide rocks-yes, I do that too-so I can bring them up on my tablet at my painting work table.
A local rock artist does these butterflies. I love them!





I've got to do some Dr. Who for grandchildren!


Simple and so fun!

I'm not sure I'm up to this, but it is relevant to our PNW

I'm pretty sure these are beyond my skill, but I really like them 







These are simple, but so colorful!

I do simple seascapes on shells like this, and have access to them on local beaches, so I'd like to try this. 

This looks fairly simple, but the design and artistry are very appealing 



No comments:

Post a Comment