Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 6th Packing, Last time Snorkeling, Waikiki Beach

This was our last full day in Hawaii. I had a bunch of packing to do, but I wanted to make sure I did something fun on my last day too, so I planned to go snorkel at my spot on Kuhio beach. 

I thought I would try re-setting the Go Pro to medium frame instead of wide and try it out this time and see if the photos were closer to the close up views I get with the Fuji camera. To try the difference I took a couple of shots of our room. This was not the same room we started with. Since we needed so many weeks we had to change rooms twice. 

Go Pro set on Medium

Go Pro set on Wide

I got away with my snorkeling stuff about three in the afternoon and headed down the beach, savoring all the sights, sounds and scents as I went.

I got some good photos and decided not to use the Fuji. 

Raccoon Butterfly Fish, this one is cropped

A good shot of my favorite, The Lagoon Trigger fish Go Pro, not cropped

Shortjaw Bonefish, and Bluespine Unicorn fish cropped photo

Moorish Idol, Brown Surgeon fish

Saddle wrasse, goat fish and Bone fish

Back end of a Chinese Trumpet Fish

The same Trumpet fish, the only one like this I saw

Bluespotted Cornet fish. Patterns appeared when another Cornet fish showed up. Before that it was like the one in the next photo

Cornet Fish

Spotted Boxfish- my little friedn again!
When I was done in the water, I showered at the beach shower and relaxed in my beach chair, until five pm. I headed home hoping to get dressed and come down to the beach again for sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment